Air France is the leading airline in France, providing flights worldwide. If travelers and their families have decided to book their flight tickets with Air France, they will first check out their facilities. If they are in a puzzled state, they will try to contact Air France customer service. The airline will then render them some modes that can be helpful for their passengers.
How do I talk (or speak) to a live person at Air France?
Dial Air France phone number 1-800-237-2747 or 1-802-219-2747 to speak to a live person at Air France and talk to a representative. Listen to the IVR and obtain the phone instructions to get assistance and help.
How To Contact Air France via Call?
- Dial 1 800-237-2747 or 1-802-902-2009 customer service of Air France to contact its live person and talk to him.
- Listen IVR options and go through phone instructions to get assistance and help.
- Press 1 to get help regarding the flight reservation.
- Press 2 to select the desired language.
- IF again Press 2 If a passenger wants to do check-in or baggage queries
- If a passenger wants to do a Flight change or cancellation, Press 3
- Talk to an Air France live representative, Press 7
- Press 0 to find assistance for baggage claim.
- Press * to change the flight tickets.
- Press # to contact the human representative instantly
By following this process, you will directly find the assistance of the customer service representative of Air France.
Via Social media :
- The best part about Air France is they also have their official page or account on the social media platform.
- Accounts on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter are handled by their customer service person.
This page also has a messaging feature, where passengers only have to send a message on it, and they will reply to them with the answers they need.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/airfrance/?ref=ts
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/AirFranceUS
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/airfranceonair
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/airfrance/
Via email :
- Another alternative for those who do not feel comfortable in phone calls or chat is that passengers can create an email on their webmail
- that should include all the questions they have regarding the airline. The customer service will see their mail and revert it with the accurate answers they need.
Send e-mail to: email@example.com
Saphir service in the United States sends an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For baggage information: https://wwws.airfrance.us/contact/BAGGAGE/BAGGAGE_MISSING_DELAYED
Search for a flight, Change Your flight, Manage your booking information: https://wwws.airfrance.us/information/guide
Air France Help Center page: https://wwws.airfrance.us/contact
So above information will help you to reach Air France customer service team for all issues
How do I speak to someone Arosa cruises?
How do I talk to someone at Crystal Cruises?
How do I get hold of Air New Zealand?
How can I contact to speak to live person at Holland America cruise?
How do I talk to someone on a NCL cruise ship?
How do I get in touch with Royal Caribbean customer service?
How can I contact JAL customer service?
How can I talk(or get hold) Air India representative?
How to contact to Royal Air Maroc customer service team?
How do you reach MSC cruises customer service?