Malaysia Airlines is one of the best airlines in Malaysia. If you are planning a trip with the airline, you can take the help of this article. You get many facilities from the airline company, and online ticket booking is one of them. In this article, you will learn about ticket booking and COVID-19 rules in Malaysia Airlines.
How a traveller do Malaysian airlines reservations - Know all travel information for a safe journey in COVID-19?
If you want to make a Malaysia Airlines reservation, you can take help with the following steps:
- You need to head to the official website of Malaysia Airlines.
- There you need to click on the Malaysia Airlines manage booking option at the top panel.
- You will find some blank boxes that you need to fill with the required information.
- Select the destination from the dropdown menu and choose a date.
- Select the type of trip you are planning and choose the class.
- Select the number of passengers and click on Book Now button.
- You will see a list of flights as per your requirements.
- You can click on the suitable flight and proceed with the reservation.
- Provide all the personal and journey details in the given boxes.
- Complete the booking by paying the fare amount.
- Once the transaction is complete, you will get an invoice in your email or message box.
If you are not able to book your ticket on your own, you can also take the help of a customer care representative to complete the Malaysia Airlines reservations online. You can follow the steps below to get the contact details of the customer support.
- Move to the official website of Malaysia Airlines
- There you will find the Contact Us option at the bottom of the homepage.
- You can click on the option to see the contact details.
- You will find the contact number on the next page. If you couldn’t find the calling number, you need to sign in to the page.
- You will also see the feedback form that you can fill to make a request.
- You can enter all your details in the message box and click on Submit button for Malaysian Airlines booking.
- You will get a response from the customer representative to request him to book your flight.
What are Malaysia Airlines’COVID-19 policy arrangements?
- If you are traveling with Malaysia Airlines in the time of COVID-19, you need to keep the following things in mind:
- You should wear a mask all the time, failing which can result in a fine.
- Keep a sanitizer with you always and avoid touching crowded surfaces.
As Traveller have queries while booking:-
- - Are you required to get a COVID-19 test to fly back to the U.S.?
- - Do I need to get tested for COVID-19 before traveling?
- - What are the risks of getting COVID-19 on an airplane?
- You must have a negative COVID-19 report if you want to travel with Malaysia Airlines.
- The Malaysia Airlines staff takes care of the sanitization of seats and flights.
- The airline can change the flight schedule anytime if there is an increase in the COVID-19 cases.
- The flight can also be canceled to maintain social distancing.
So, these are some of the guidelines that one should follow in COVID-19 times. You can book your ticket by following the steps above. You can also contact the customer services of the airline to make a Malaysia Airlines booking. You can also stay in touch with them on their social media platforms.
What is Malaysian Airlines Baggage policy – Avail updated policy on baggage allowance information
Malaysia airlines provide the best services to their customer and offer more than 60 destinations across the globe. One can easily book their flight online at the official website of Malaysia Airlines. A traveler can also know Malaysian Airlines baggage policy It is also known as Malayan airways, and one can easily book or cancel their flight as they serve the best customer service if any passenger is stuck in the flight booking or any other problem
How to check-in at Malaysia airlines?
- Passengers can check-in at the airport counters at least 2 hours before the departure for international flights and 1 hour for domestic flights.
- Passengers can also check in online through the airline mobile app or web portal.
- Passengers in first class are allowed 50 kilograms, the business class allows for 40 kilograms, and the economy class are allowed 30 kilograms.
- Hand carry bags do not exceed 7 kilograms, and first and business class allow for two handbags, and economy classes are for one only.
- Passengers who are mainly on a window, middle seats, may choose their preferred seats during reservations.
- Business-class get flatbed seats.
- First-class seats are of the open suite type and the most oversized chairs available in the entire aircraft.
- The economy class gets the standard seats to travel and which gives maximum comfort.
- Malaysia Airlines offers 20 meals to serve the passengers.
- First-class passengers are allowed to choose from the 20 different meals.
- To choose the meals from the different options, customers must request before 24 hours from the departure.
- Malaysia airline provides a number of services in the flight.
- They offer movies, games, television shows and music to pass the time of the passengers and give comfort to them.
Customers can approach the customer care representative for more information about Malaysian Airlines online booking and get a quick solution. live people are 24/7 available to help and guide thier customers.
How do I avail Malaysian airlines seat booking – Know all updated guidelines in COVID-19 concern
Malaysian airlines allow you to choose the best seat to reserve in advance and thus, you can make your flight journey flawless and more convenient every time. Therefore, if you are looking for a Malaysian airlines Seat booking, you should know about specific terms and conditions provided by our customer representative team that is available to help you at any time.
- You are accessible for window, aisle, standard, emergency exit, extra legroom and upper deck seats.
- You are available for Malaysian domestic and international markets.
- Seat selection is not obtainable for MASwings connecting flights and code share flights.
- The booking fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- It is not available for passengers with disabilities or special needs, children travelling alone, group bookings (more than 9 persons), and facility seats such as infant or bassinet seats.
- Seat selection fee varies depending on the flight route. This airline reserves the right to vary, remove or add to any of these Terms and Conditions without any prior notice.
- The passengers going on Emergency Exit Seats are concerned to flight safety guidelines with the ensuing criteria:
- You should have at least 18 years of age at the commencement of the journey.
- The passenger must have children either accompanied or unaccompanied by adults and are rigidly not permitted to select and to be allocated at this row.
- Fully healthy and capable of operating or assisting with the operation of the exit doors. The persons with decreased mobility or any disability, whether profound or partial, and persons using portable oxygen or any other medical equipment are unqualified because they may threaten themselves or others.
- You must have proper health at the time of check-in, boarding, and during the flight.
- You are not allowed to carry infants or use an infant seat belt. And even not in any stage of pregnancy.
- Make sure you are capable of understanding and converseing in Bahasa Malaysia or English.
How do I avail Malaysia airlines flight booking status to resume a safe journey?
Malaysia airlines flight booking provides travel flexibility & know more how can you extend your tickets?
- As a result of the ongoing impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, this airline expands its open ticket flexibility on all types of tickets provided on or before 30th June 2020 between 1st January 2020 and 27th March 2021. Rebooking for the flight should be done by 30th June 2021 for travel to be finished by 31st December 2021.
- With this open ticket flexibility, passengers are allowed to boundless date change and the flexibility to change their destination. Although, a fare difference will apply if your new travel date's fare is more than the original ticket fare purchased. Fares will be reevaluated at the time of your rebooking.
- If you choose to cancel your tickets, we will give you the cancellation fee for partially used and unused tickets. And you will also get a travel voucher/open ticket for your next trip to be booked by 30th June 2021 and finished by 31st December 2021.
To get a refund, you need to contact the Malaysia Airlines Global Contact Centre to find out if you are eligible or not. On the other hand, go there to find your respective country's contact information, and give your request to us via our online Assistance Request form.
- How do I call Delta Airlines Bradley International Airport?
- How do I change my BA flight online?
- How do I call American Airlines Dallas airport phone number?
- How do I call Delta Airlines Minneapolis airport phone number?
- How do I dial to contact Delta Airlines Dulles Airport Number?
- How can I get a cheap Delta tickets from Los Angeles LAX to Sydney SYD?
- How do I get a live person at Lufthansa?
- How Much Does a Travel Agent Cost?
- How to Skip Delta Hold Time?
- How do I talk to an Emirates customer service?