Are you looking for some flight that can ensure your safe travel and you can reach your home town? Now you need not worry, and virgin America provides you with an option of Virgin America booking that ensures customers' safety and safe traveling and online booking.
Recommended procedure for Virgin America reservations for a safe journey
- Start by the opening of any reliable web browser and open the official website of Virgin American airlines.
- On the left-hand side, you will see virgin America manage booking option in the mid of the panel on the navigation panel.
- Now you are required to fill in all the detail that the web page asks you to fill.
- Now panel will ask you to fill in travel credentials like journey date, from and to location, trip information.
- After filling in all the information, click on the search option to get available flights as per your requirements.
- Now they will show plenty of options of available flights, and customers can select any as per their requirements.
- Now the user is required to fill in the personal and journey details.
- The final procedure is payment, now you are required to go to the payment page, and you can pay the amount using a credit card, debit card, smart card, or any other available mode.
- After payment is done and confirmation Virgin America will send the ticket to your email id that you provided to the contact team or in your personal details sections.
Using the above procedure, you can get Virgin America reservations. Now you can travel with virgin airlines and reach to your hometown with full safety.
Safety standards policy for Virgin America booking to ensure safe travel
Wearing mask – Proper wearing of a mask is an important measure that every person should follow to prevent getting infected. If the person is comfortable, it is advisable to wear a PPE kit to ensure better safety measures and as a preventive measure. It is advisable not to remove your mask throughout the journey and throw t in the dustbin after use because the mask gets infected after one use only, or you can use it after wash. Don't use the mask twice without a wash.
Social distancing – You need to maintain social distancing during travel so that if a person is suffering from sneeze or cough, you won't get infected. COVID is spread through direct contact with an infected person. As per WHO guidelines, 2m, social distancing is compulsory to ensure the fight against covid-19. So every traveler needs to follow social distancing for their safety and care.
Online payment- Keeping given covid19 cases and conditions, users are asked to go for online payment or be cashless to ensure infection won't be transfer from any medium. You can use any online payment option or any app, even a card, whether credit card, debit card or smart card or any other mode except cash of your choice.
Proper sanitization- Sanitization helps reduce health care costs, and sanitizers' helps reduce infection-causing germs. Personal sanitization is itself very important to keep yourself disease-free. A healthy mind lives in a healthy body. It is advisable to go for regular hygiene by using any sanitizer.
Vaccinated before travel- To ensure safe travel for every traveler, it is advisable to get vaccinated before your travel because it's about the safety of every traveler. So in keeping a view of your and others' health, you should get vaccinated before you travel.
The above-mentioned safety measures need to be considered before travel to ensure safe travel concerning your safety and others.
Know Virgin America Baggage policy –Avail complete information here
What exactly is the baggage policy of Virgin America Airlines?
The following baggage policy applies to their booking for travelers who have confirmed reservations with Virgin American with the basic fare.
- For carry-on baggage, the travelers are permitted to carry one personal item and one carry-on item free of cost.
- In case of checked and hold baggage, the traveler needs to make payment for the applicable charges if the number of baggage is beyond two bags.
- The charges are applied to the oversized and overweight baggage depending on the size and weight.
In some sports items, some charges will apply that one can check by visiting the official website or contacting the airline customer service.
What is the carry-on baggage policy for Virgin America’s booking?
- The airline permits travelers to carry one personal item and one carry-on baggage per passenger free of cost.
- As per the Virgin America baggage policy, the carry-on baggage size should not exceed 50 linear inches, including the wheels and handles.
- And in the case of a personal item, the size should not be more than 36 linear inches or 90 centimeters.
- However, as per the policy, the jacket, diaper bag, umbrella, and duty-free items, and assistive devices are not included in the carry-on baggage allowance.
- Besides, travelers can even find the list of restricted items on the airline website or contact the airline representative.
- The carry-on baggage must fit under the seat or in the overhead bin. So, one needs to ensure that the baggage meets up the carry-on baggage requirements.
Baggage policy for checked baggage or hold baggage
- As per the standard check-in policy of Virgin America for checked and hold baggage, the travelers carry a minimum of two bags and a maximum of ten bags.
- The maximum dimension and weight of these bags should not exceed 62 inches and 23 Kg.
Still, if the traveler has more queries regarding the same, they can visit the airline website or reach out to airline customer service.
Are there any fees for baggage on Virgin America?
As per the standard airline policy, fees might apply for the baggage. However, it is determined by the type of fare and destination chosen by the traveler.
- Other factors on which the baggage fees are dependent are the military personnel status, frequent flyer status, Virgin America sponsored credit, and more.
- Further, the standard baggage fee for the checked and hold baggage is USD 25 for each bag.
However, to verify the fee on the baggage, the traveler can reach out to Virgin America customer service.
Is there any fee for excess baggage on Virgin America?
- As per the standard policy of the airline, travelers who are carrying excess baggage will be charged a fee of USD 25 per bag.
- Still, one can verify the fee by contacting the Virgin America customer service and manage their baggage accordingly.
How much does Virgin America charge for overweight baggage?
- For travelers carrying overweight baggage weighing more than 23 Kg are charged a fee.
- For bags weighing between 24-32 Kgs are charged USD 50 per bag.
- And bags weighing between 33-46 Kgs are charged USD 100 per bag.
- Lastly, the bags weighing over 46 Kgs are not accepted as checked baggage or hold baggage.
Still, if the traveler feels to verify the Virgin America baggage policy and fee for overweight baggage, one can reach out to the airline customer service.
What are the charges for carrying oversize baggage?
- For travelers who are carrying oversized baggage, they need to pay a fee at the time of check-in.
- As per the standard Virgin America baggage policy, the airline charged USD 75 for bags with sizes between 63-80 linear inches.
- And for the bags with the dimension between 80-200 linear inches are not accepted as a checked or hold baggage.
Are there any charges for sports equipment on Virgin America?
- For travelers carrying sports equipment like hockey, skis, fishing equipment, or lacrosse are accepted under the baggage policy only if they meet up with the weight and size limit of Virgin America.
- Further, it will be counted as one checked or hold baggage.
- Besides, a fee might apply associated with the sports equipment that one can check at the airline website.
Still, if the traveler has queries regarding the fee for the sports equipment, one can feel free to contact Virgin America Airlines customer service for assistance.
How can I get to Qatar Airways Barcelona office?
Which terminal is Qatar Airways in Madrid Barajas?
Which terminal is Qatar Airways at Malaga airport?
Which Terminal is Qatar Airways at Zaragoza Airport?
How to get refund from Qatar Airways?
How can I reach to Qatar Airways Madrid Office?
How can I reach to Qatar Airways Zaragoza Office?
How do I talk to a Live person at EVA Air?
How early can I check in for my Qatar Airways flight?
How to call 1 800 864 8331 United Airlines customer service?