Everyone is excited about their trips. If you have booked your ticket with Malaysia Airlines, you might want to know the check-in time at the airline. You need to check in before 90 minutes of the departure time. The check-in starts 48 hours after the scheduled departure.
Know Malaysia airlines check-in policy for a safe journey at Airport
How to check-in at Malaysia Airlines?
- You need to select the date for your flight for check-in.
- Now, type in your booking reference number or ticket number to continue.
- Choose the type of boarding pass you want to bring to the airport.
- According to the Malaysia Airlines check-in, you can select from Print, mobile boarding pass and Apple Passbook.
- If you wish baggage to check-in, you can precede it to the bag drop counter before 60 minutes of the departure time.
- You need to present your boarding pass and id at the security counter in case of just one carry-on baggage.
- Keep in mind that the boarding gate gets closed before 30 minutes of departure time.
Check-in times at Malaysia Airlines
- If you are checking in from the Web, you can check-in before 48 hours to 90 minutes the departure time.
- The check-in time for mobile is also the same, from 48 hours to 90 minutes before your flight.
Check-in procedure at Kuala Lumpur International Airport
- If you are traveling from Kuala Lumpur International Airport, you need to perform a self-Check-in for all the Economy Classes.
- For the counter check-in at the airport, you need to carry your identification document and boarding pass.
- If you want to know the closure timing for check-in counters, you can read the timings below:
- For international airports: The check-in counter closes 60 minutes before departure for international flights. The departure gate gets closed before 30 minutes of the scheduled departure time of the flight.
- For domestic airports: The check-in counter closes 60 minutes, and the departure gate closes 30 minutes before the flight's departure.
Kuala Lumpur City Air Terminal (KL CAT)
- You can check in from KL CAT if you are traveling from the KLIA Ekspres train service. You can check-in your bags with the bar codes facility for easy tracking. However, you can use this facility only if you have valid KLIA Ekspres and KLIA transit tickets.
- You need to get to the airport 2 hours before the departure of the international flight. You can get to the airport before 1.5 hours for domestic flights if you don't have checked baggage.
So, these are some information about Malaysia airlines check-in policy. You can also get the information by calling the customer service of the airline. Stick to the airline check-in policy to avoid mess while traveling.
- How do I speak to someone at Heathrow Airport?
- How do I make cheap Delta flights from Los Angeles airport to New York?
- How do I dial Delta Airlines Mexico Airport Phone Number?
- How do I get a cheap flight tickets to California?
- How do I find cheap Delta tickets from Detroit DTW to Las Vegas LAS?
- How do I contact Delta Airlines Boston to Atlanta?
- How do I contact Delta Airlines Detroit airport to London?
- How do I find cheap American Airlines tickets from Las Vegas LAS to Dallas DFW?
- How can I find cheap American Airlines tickets from New York to London?
- How do I book cheap American Airlines tickets from New York LGA to Chicago ORD?