Malaysia Airlines, a State-Owned airline which is headquartered in Kuala Lumpur. It is regarded as a valuable airline for traveling to or between Peninsular Malaysian & Malaysian Borneo. Regional travelers appreciate the airline services for the Business & First-class category. It has modernized itself by providing Malaysia airlines e-ticket to its customers, quickly confirmed by online, offline, or telephonic mode.
Recommended guidelines to make Malaysia Airlines e-ticket in COVID-19 outbreak for a safe travel
In the below-mentioned, we try to see the details of getting e-tickets on Malaysia airlines flights. It is essential to follow the set of detailed steps to examine the e-ticket on Malaysia airlines. See the below-mentioned steps carefully;
- To examine the e-tickets then passengers can quickly investigate the tickets other in the email received on its registered email ID or by taking its printout form. You get to see the Booking reference number & the online Malaysia airlines booking reference number below the name of the passenger. It is important to note all the details. These details are used in the further procedure.
- After completion of the first step, now in this step, passengers are required to visit the official website of Malaysia Airlines, which is malaysiaairlines.com. On the top toolbar, you get to see the Manage button. Click the button, and it will redirect the passenger to the "View Booking" page.
- In this step, you have to provide your Booking Reference number & name in the provided boxes for "View Boxes as a guest". It's basically the second option on this page. In case you have a registered account with Malaysia airlines, then you can easily log in to your account.
- After completion of the third step, check all the information carefully regarding your journey details. It is basically to confirm that you are having a valid e-ticket. Details like Departure date, flight time, flight number are most important.
- Finally, if you are not able to confirm your e-ticket, then there is one way left that you can Contact Malaysia Airlines by Telephone. There are generally two numbers 1-300-88-3000(For within Malaysia) and 011-603-7843-3000(For Outside Malaysia).
- If you are not able to confirm your e-ticket via the website, then you are needed a shorter Malaysia airlines reservations reference number. There can be many reasons behind these issues, but mostly it is due to technical issues. Customers can also go through other contacting modes to solve these issues.
So contact the customer service team for all query if face any issue
Does Qatar Airways have cancellation policy?
How early can I check in for my Qatar Airways flight?
How can I get to Qatar Airways Barcelona office?
Which terminal is Qatar Airways in Madrid Barajas?
Which terminal is Qatar Airways at Malaga airport?
Which Terminal is Qatar Airways at Zaragoza Airport?
How to get refund from Qatar Airways?
How can I reach to Qatar Airways Madrid Office?
How can I reach to Qatar Airways Zaragoza Office?
How do I talk to a Live person at EVA Air?