Qatar Airways helps you travel from one city to another through its flight services. With the help of the Airline, you can book, change, reschedule, cancel your ticket, get a live flight location and use many other services. If you want help, there are many methods through which you can contact Qatar Airlines in South Africa.
Guided procedure to speak Qatar Airways South Africa Johannesburg office
If you have any issues or need help, Qatar Airways customer service is always ready to help you with any problem. To contact the Airline in South Africa, you can use any of the below methods:
Via Phone - If you want to contact Qatar Airways Johannesburg office then dial Qatar Airways Johannesburg phone number +27. 218311040 available 24/7. Following IVR Instructions
Press 1 for reservations ticket
Press 2 for existing booking and refund
Press 5 to speak to live person and talk representative
Wait for a few minutes, and your call will get through to a customer service executive who will assist you in solving your problem.
Via Email - You can contact the Airline in South America through the mail.
- Email: email@example.com For urgent matters within 48 hours please contact our contact center on (00974) 4423 7937
- Email:firstname.lastname@example.org Privilege Club:+272 1831 1040 (Reservation / Ticketing and Privilege Club numbers are available 24/7)
- Email: email@example.com Office hours: 8:30 am to 5:00 pm (Monday - Friday)
After that, within 48 hours, the customer service agent will revert you with a solution or provide another method to solve your issue.
Via Live chat - If the phone call is not able to connect due to any network issue or if you are getting too much waiting time, then the best alternative to a phone call is the live chat option. You can directly ask your query through chat, and the representative will help you with your issue. To use the Live chat option, use the following steps:
- Visit the official website of the Airline, https://www.qatarairways.com/tradeportal/en/faq/Live-Chat-FAQs.html, on your web browser.
- Tap on the “Help” button from the homepage.
- Click on the “Live chat” option.
- From the various options, select the service in which you need help.
- After a few minutes, a customer service representative will get to you.
Provide all the information, and the representative will help you with your issue.
Via Social media - You can also send a direct message to Qatar Airways in South Africa through their social media account.Qatar Airways is active on many social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and many others platforms. You can write your problem or send a picture with your message within 48 hours, and an executive will reply to you with the answer or provide an alternative way to solve your issue.
Use the following links to send a message to the Airline:
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/qatarairways
- Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/qatarairways/
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/qatarairways
Via Visiting the Airline office - If you still do not get the idea of how do I contact Qatar Airways in South Africa,
Office Address Location :
2nd Floor, Shop 201 Fourways,
2055, Cnr Leslie Street & William Nicol Avenue,
Design Quarters Office Park, Johannesburg
Open: Friday from 8:30 am to 5 pm
- How to Skip Delta Hold Time?
- How do I talk to an Emirates customer service?
- How do I contact Qatar Airways Johannesburg office?
- How do I contact Qatar Airways in Cape Town?
- How do I speak to someone at Etihad Airways?
- How can I call Delta Airlines Memphis Airport Phone Number?
- How to find Cheap Flights to San Francisco on LATAM?
- How to call Delta Airlines Australia phone number?
- How do I speak to someone at Heathrow Airport?
- How do I make cheap Delta flights from Los Angeles airport to New York?