Dallas airport is the primary international Airport and the third busiest Airport in the world. And it is the hub of American Airlines. In addition, this airport customer service team can resolve all passenger issues regarding lost & found, baggage claim, special assistance, or more. For this, they are always open to help you 24*7. However, their customer service team will help you through a phone call, live chat, email, or social media.
How do I contact American Airlines at DFW?
Contact via phone: If you confront any issue at the Airport, call the customer service person on American Airlines Dallas airport phone number 1-800-433-7300. And the call will convert into an IVR call, so listen to all the IVR options with full concentration,
- Press 1 to choose a language for reliable instruction
- Press 2 to request a special assistance
- To get information regarding Terminal, press 3
- Press 4 to know about parking
- Press 5 for lost & found
- Press 0 to speak with the live person of American Airlines Dallas Airport.
So, select the 0 button to speak with the live agent of American Airlines Dallas Airport.
Contact via live chat: if you confront any issue and want to solve this issue quickly, the live chat method is one of the best options by which you can easily solve problems. To get this, follow the steps that are cited below:
- Navigate the customer service page
- Tap on the live chat option
- Start the chat, and write "need help."
- Then, the live person will send you some option
- Select any option that is linked with your query
- Then, the airline will solve this issue and the problems you are confronting.
- Hence, you will get this live chat help whenever you need it 24/7.
- Contact Dallas Airport with reliable information.
Now you will see some contact information to contact American Airlines at Dallas Airport.
(i) phone number detail
- To contact the Dallas Customer support team, call: 972-973-3112
- For baggage claim, call: 972-973-3112
(ii) Contact Us
- Address: 2400 Aviation Dr, DFW Airport, Texas, 75261
- Travel agent phone number: 954-969-0069
- Talk with the Airport person directly: 972-973-3112
- Official email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Connect with social media: twitter.com/dfwairport or facebook.com/dfwairport
- American Airlines TERMINAL on Dallas Airport:
Arrivals Terminal: At Dallas Airport, American Airlines' arrival terminals are A, B, C, D, and E.
Departure Terminal: At Dallas Airport, American Airlines departures terminals are A, B, C, D, and E.
Full information to reach Dallas Airport,
Here you will see the airport Information in detail,
(i)Address: DFW International Airport, 3200 E Airfield Drive, DFW Airport, TX 75261
(ii)Lost and found: call on (972) 425-2465, from Monday to Friday- 9 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
And from Saturday to Sunday- 11 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- A8 - A15: Self-service check-in, opens daily: 5 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- A16 - A23: Full service and self-service check-in, opens Daily: 4 a.m. – 10:30 p.m.
- A21 - Curbside check-in, opens Daily: 5:30 – 1 p.m.
- A24 - A39: Full service and self-service check-in, opens Daily: 5 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- A34 - Curbside check-in, opens Daily: 5:30 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- B6: Full service and self-service check-in, opens Daily: 5 a.m. – 9:30 p.m.
- B30: Full service and self-service check-in, opens Daily: 5 a.m. – 9:30 p.m.
Thus, the above-stated information regarding how do I contact American Airlines in Dallas? It will help you in reaching the Airport. Also, it will help you in solving all issues that you are facing on the airport. So, by taking this information, you will easily reach to the Dallas Airport.
- How do I call Delta Airlines Bradley International Airport?
- How do I change my BA flight online?
- How do I call American Airlines Dallas airport phone number?
- How do I call Delta Airlines Minneapolis airport phone number?
- How do I dial to contact Delta Airlines Dulles Airport Number?
- How can I get a cheap Delta tickets from Los Angeles LAX to Sydney SYD?
- How do I get a live person at Lufthansa?
- How Much Does a Travel Agent Cost?
- How to Skip Delta Hold Time?
- How do I talk to an Emirates customer service?