Air India is a leading airline in India, and you can take an Air India flight to every destination around the globe. The customer care ensures that every passenger is given personalized attention and care during the journey. Air India will offer the most comfortable services and safety features to make your journey unique if it is a long-haul flight to international destinations.
How do I contact Air India Customer Care?
Call 24x7 Customer Care numbers 0124-2641407 / 020-26231407 / 1860 233 1407 from MTNL / BSNL lines and Mobile / landlines of most private telecom operators in India only.
Via phone call: A passenger can always reach the customer care on the phone and inquire about the services and other travel issues. If you wish to get immediate assistance, call on Air India phone number in the following way:
- Dial 1888 634 1407
- Hear the IVR directions
- Press the number mentioned for the query or request
- You can speak to an Air India representative through the given IVR option
- Share your concerns and get immediate help from the customer care person.
Talk to Maharaja: Air India has an online chat service for the passengers to conveniently reach the customer care and resolve the issues. You can send a text message on the online chat window named “Maharaja” by Air India in the steps mentioned:
- Visit the official website of Air India: https://www.airindia.in/customer-support.htm
- Click on the Customer support icon
- Click on the icon “talk to Maharaja.”
- A chat window will open on the screen
- Type your message and send it for further discussion.
- You will receive a response instantly with assistance.
Via WhatsApp: suppose you have a scheduled flight with Air India and you need an urgent update on the flight status; you can send a WhatsApp message to get the information from the customer care. To use the WhatsApp, do as given below:
- Save the number 9154195505 on your phone
- Open the WhatsApp
- First, send a “Hi.”
- Please write your message and send it to the number
- The Air India customer care will instantly send you a response.
-Information on flights, fares, and holiday packages of Air India
-Information on document requirements for visa on overseas travel
-Assistance with access to airport lounges and other services at the airport.
-Information on baggage queries and claims
-Guidance on seat selection for differently-abled persons or senior citizens
-Information on travelling with pets and unmonitored minors
-Information about in flight WI-FI and other services.
Via Air India app: If you download the Air India app on your phone, you can sign in with the email and contact the customer service for assistance anytime. All the customer care services can be accessed from the phone app of Air India.
Via social media: For an instant connection with customer service, check out the social media handles of Air India and send your queries and help requests through these pages. Air India has the following pages for passengers:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AirIndia/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/airindiain
- Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/airindia.in/?hl=en
Via email: For queries and information, you can compose an email and send it to Contactus@airindia.com
- Air India customer service will revert to you in a bit of a while with complete information.
- You can also email the after travel feedback and complaints to Air India customer service.
- If you are a frequent flyer of Air India, send emails to firstname.lastname@example.org for refunds and other issues.
Therefore to get an idea of How do I talk to Air India customer care for booking and other inquiries, please refer to the above modes and contact Air India.
How to contact to United airline representative?
How do I reach an airline representative?
How do I speak to someone Arosa cruises?
How do I talk to someone at Crystal Cruises?
How do I get hold of Air New Zealand?
How can I contact to speak to live person at Holland America cruise?
How do I talk to someone on a NCL cruise ship?
How do I get through to Royal Caribbean customer service?
How can I contact JAL customer service?
How can I talk(or get hold) Air India representative?