Spirit Airlines is one of the major low-cost airlines offering reasonable deals for passengers. You can easily cancel your flight reservation and get the same time facility to cancel it. If you want to cancel your flight, you can go through the guide mentioned below.
Recommended guide on change or cancel a flight with Spirit Airlines
How can I cancel my Spirit flight booking?
- Firstly, reach the official website of Spirit Airlines and log in to the account you have. Once you log in, attain the “manage my bookings” section.
- Here you have to provide your ticket details like reference numbers.
- Once you find your booking, you have to click on the“cancel flight” option given at the bottom.
- You can cancel your flight through customer service as well. To do that, interact with a live service agent to complete the procedure.
- Provide your ticket details to cancel your reservation.
- Is it possible to cancel your flight for free on Spirit Airlines - If you cancel your flight reservation within 24 hours of the original purchase, it is surely possible to cancel your reservation for free. Also, you can get a complete refund for your flight ticket.
What is Spirit Airlines Cancellation policy?
If due to any urgency, you have canceled your flight with Spirit Airlines due to any reason, you do not have to be a worry. The guide mentioned below will help you with all the circumstances that Spirit Airlines cancellation policy includes.
- To get a complete refund for your flight ticket, you have to cancel your reservation within 7 days prior to the original purchase of a ticket.
- This kind of cancellation is only valid for the Spirit flight credit users. Also, it is valid for about a year.
- A complete refund is only eligible for refundable flights. Besides that, you might have to pay the cancellation fee to the airlines depending upon the type of flight you have booked along with the seat class category.
- The amount of refund will be transferred in the original mode of payment that you have made.
- If certain changes have already been made to the reserved ticket, you have to pay the cancellation charges without getting any refund.
- Spirit Airlines do not allow passengers to cancel their flight on the same day of the scheduled departure.
- You can claim your flight refund before 24 hours of the flight cancellation.
- In cases of health problems or any emergency, you do not have to pay the cancellation fee.
- If you find any trouble canceling your ticket online, interact with an agent at the airport to proceed further.
But, You can make changes to your flight or can cancel it more easily by the online platforms of Spirit Airlines.
Spirit Airlines 24 hours Cancellation Policy: Flights paid with cash or points
According to the Spirit Airlines 24 hours Cancellation policy, the cancellations will not include any fee charges if done within 24 hours of the ticket purchase or prior to the 7 days of scheduled departure. But, if you cancel your flight after 24 hours of the flight ticket purchase, the following are some of the charges you have to pay depending upon the seat class category.
Type of Ticket Days of Departure Fee amount
Standard ticket 0-6 days of Departure $79
7-14 days of Departure $59
15-59 days of Departure $39
60 or more days of Departure Free
Flight Flex up-to 24 hours of Departure Free
Same-day changes — $99
So, that is how you can cancel your flight with Spirit Airlines. There are various circumstances that Spirit Airlines Cancellation policy includes. So, before canceling your flight, you must go through some of the major points of the cancellation policy. For further assistance, contact the customer support of Spirit Airlines.
Spirit Airlines change policy: Everything you need to know here
Changing the flight can be hectic if the airline has strict policies. But if you have purchased the ticket with Spirit Airlines, you can get some flexibility in the airline's policies. If you are willing to know the flight change policy of the airline, here is the complete guide for you.
Spirit Airlines Flight Change Policy
- The airline allows you to change the flight reservations within 24 hours of booking the ticket.
- If you need to change the flight due to unusual incidents like accidents or deaths, the airline does not charge any change fees.
- You don't need to pay the change fee if the airline changes the flight schedules.
- If you have made the booking using a credit card, the travel change coverage gets easier.
Changes in Spirit Airlines Flight Policy for 2021
- To change the Spirit flight online, head to the official website first.
- Click on the Login button and access the account by entering the confirmation code and last name.
- Click on the My Travels tabs from the different options.
- Select the booking where you want some alterations.
- Following the guidelines indicated on the screen to complete the process.
- Want to get a confirmation email from the airline with your revised e-ticket.
Fee for Changing a Flight on Spirit Airlines
If you make the changes in your flight within 24 hours of booking, no change fee is applied to the booking. The only requirement is that there should be 168 hours or a 7-day gap between the booking and flight departure date to get a free change.
- As per the Spirit Airlines change flight policy, a $90 fee is applied to the ticket if you make the changes online. The change fee starts applying only after the 24 hours risk-free period.
- If you need to change or adjust the booking over a phone call or via Kiosk, the change fee is $100. This fee is also applied after the 24 hours of booking.
- When customers purchase a ticket for Flex Airlines, they can make one-time changes for free using the online mode. However, the flight change fee afterward is $110. But if the passenger needs to make the amendments more than once, the change fee gets $90 for online and $100 for offline mode.
- If a passenger wants to change the flight within 24 hours of the scheduled departure, a $99 fee is applied on the ticket for early flight standby.
- The Flex tickets are non-refundable, and all the charges are applied when the Passenger changes the itinerary. Moreover, the Flex Flight is available as an add-on at booking costing $35-$45.
These are the necessary points you should know while changing the flight with Spirit. If you still need answers about the Spirit Airlines flight change policy or the process, contact the customer executive of the airline. Once you get the required help, make the changes and fly freely with Spirit Airlines.
How to contact to United airline representative?
How do I reach an airline representative?
How do I speak to someone Arosa cruises?
How do I talk to someone at Crystal Cruises?
How do I get hold of Air New Zealand?
How can I contact to speak to live person at Holland America cruise?
How do I talk to someone on a NCL cruise ship?
How do I get through to Royal Caribbean customer service?
How can I contact JAL customer service?
How can I talk(or get hold) Air India representative?