Delta Airlines have made sure that they provide the best service to their customers/ That is why they make sure that if the customers are traveling in a group, they will get better discounts. Make sure you're aware of the policies and the procedure to make the booking.
What are the group travel policies of Delta Airlines?
- The most basic requirement of group travel is that you would need to have at least ten passengers for group booking
- An excellent benefit of Group booking is that you would get the best offers. Per person, you’re going to be charged much lesser than the compared to the individual booking.
- In case you have made the booking regarding a professional trip. Then you can make the booking through the “Delta Professional Network.” In that manner, you’ll be able to hold the meeting for up to 15 members. That is undoubtedly going to make your professional trip much more beneficial.
- You can always take the benefits group booking, which is given to the citizens who have served in the Military, Navy, or Air force.
- For Group booking, you’re going to receive help from the “Delta Group Specialist.” They help you in booking, and also with the managed booking option.
All the passengers are going to travel in one common flight. That is undoubtedly advantageous in most of the scenarios. However, in some cases, it can also act as a limitation.
- In case, later on, you plan to travel with more passengers, then those passengers are going to be added on a different fare.
- In case you have made a booking for a group. But the number of passengers in the booking was less than 10. Then your booking will be canceled by Delta Airlines.
- The group booking you’ll make will not be eligible for the SkyMiles upgrade.
- In group fare, you’re not going to get any discount for senior citizens or children traveling in the group.
Guided procedure for a traveler to opt Delta Airlines group booking
If you are looking forward to booking your flight with Delta Airlines, you will be given a number of options to book your flight. Group booking is one of the services of Delta Airlines. You can book your flight in a group of over 10 members, which provides benefits in your ticket flexibility to make your travel affordable.
- Go to the website of Delta Airlines and sign in to your account.
- Once you enter your account, there are a few stages that you need to go through. To book group travel, you have to provide a few details.
- After that, you will find the “plan my trip” section under which you can click on the “group travel” option.
- From this option, you can start booking your Group travel.
- You need to fill up the “Group Booking Request Form” on the new page.
- Visiting the “group travel” option, you will see be asked to choose from the Three main categories of the group you have.
- You can choose the category of the group that you have and move further. These categories will include a travel agency, corporate organization, or Group leader.
- After choosing from these categories, you can click on the “continue” option.
- In the next field, enter the customer details along with the required information. In the next step, you have to provide your travel details like dates and timings and further services.
- Now, you can add more services and make your group travel as per your plan. You have to give the details of passengers and the number of passengers traveling. Provide all the information regarding age, gender, and so on.
- Finally, you will proceed to the payment section. You can select the mode of payment and check the summary of your flight ticket.
- Your group flight summary will include taxes, fees, and further service charges for the flights. Once you get completed, you will be given a confirmation mail through the registered phone number.
So, the above points include the procedure so that you will be able to experience the Delta Airlines Group booking. For further assistance, contact the Customer care service of Delta Airlines and can get the information regarding the group travel. You can also make your group travel booking via phone. All you need to do is pick up the customer service number of Delta Airlines and get in touch with one of the service agents to book group travel.
How can I contact Delta Group Specialists?
Delta has made sure to make a separate customer service team for the group booking. In that manner, your call will land to the dedicated executive for the Delta group booking. The name of this particular team is “Delta Group Specialists.” To reach out to them, you would need to follow the information given below. After that, your call will be connected to a live person in a short period.
- You would need to get on the Delta Airlines official page.
- In the search bar, enter “Group Booking.”
- Select the top link, and on the new page, you’ll come up with some contact details.
- Once you have got the official data. Then you can call them according to your convenience.
- Delta Group specialists are open for you 24/7. They’ll make sure that your query is resolved in a short period.
Hopefully, your query regarding the Group booking is resolved.
Many of you like to travel in a group. That's why Delta Airlines offers you the option to travel with your squad with the best deals. Also, if you are afraid to miss your flight, Delta has a backup plan for this as well. Check the complete article about a group booking and missed flight policy in Delta.
How to get the best price on Delta group bookings?
If you want a cost-efficient trip with your friends, you must keep an eye on every deal. For that, you can check the following points and get Delta Airline tickets best price for group bookings with the airline. Below is all the information you should know for Delta group bookings.
Numbers to know
- There should be nine or more members in your group to book a group flight with Delta airlines.
- Besides discounts, you get incentives on the group bookings like free name changes, low deposits, etc.
- You can book large blocks of tickets paying the less deposit fee starting from $50 per person.
- The ticket bookings start 11 months in advance, depending on your destination and the number of tickets.
Flying with a few
- Book the tickets in non-peak hours to get more discounts and perks after coordinating the purchase timings.
- If flying with a large group, you can break one group into smaller chunks to get the best ticket prices on each booking.
Keep the above points in mind while booking a group trip with Delta. You can contact the customer service for Delta Airlines group booking if there is any confusion. Additionally, you can check the missed flight policy of the airline if you are afraid of missing the flight.
How can a passenger avail Delta airlines missed flight policy?
The airline offers you another chance to rebook the fight if you have missed the scheduled one. If you wish to avail of the missed flight policies of the airline, check the segments below-
What is Delta Missed Flight Policy?
- If you have missed the flight due to some emergency, contact the airlines' customer service for help.
- The airline books a new flight for you within 24 hours of reservation based on valid circumstances
- If you have booked a refundable ticket, Delta offers the missed flight refund for refundable tickets.
- In the case of non-refundable tickets, you can choose the future trip with Delta besides the next trip.
- There is also a policy to book a flight within 2 hours of missed flight time.
- Get all details on the Delta Missed Flight.
- If you have missed the flight for some reason, choose the next flight to reach your destination. Ensure to reach the airport before 2 hours of the scheduled flight.
- You may get the standby flight without spending a dollar on the booking.
- If you have missed the last flight of the day, you could choose the first flight the next morning.
- Travelers missing flights due to airlines' faults can ask for compensation up to $700.
Does Delta Airlines provide a Refund on Missed Flight?
- Yes, you can get a refund by filling out the refund form on the Delta official website.
- In the form, add personal details of the passenger like name, email, and other contact information.
- Now, enter the flight details in the next section, including the flight number, confirmation code, etc.
- After that, provide the valid reason for missing the fight in the description box.
- Read the terms and conditions and submit the form to get a confirmation email regarding your refund status.
- In case you don't get a refund on time, contact the customer support team of the airline to check the status of your refund.
Now, you know all the important information about Delta group booking and missed flight policy. Keep in mind to read the airline's policies for both things to avoid a hassle in the future. Moreover, you can contact the live person for Delta Airlines group booking and find the best deals. The customer service agent also helps the passengers when they miss the flight without their fault. Hence, don't worry about losing the money and enjoy the trip with your squad.
- How do I speak to someone at Heathrow Airport?
- How do I make cheap Delta flights from Los Angeles airport to New York?
- How do I dial Delta Airlines Mexico Airport Phone Number?
- How do I get a cheap flight tickets to California?
- How do I find cheap Delta tickets from Detroit DTW to Las Vegas LAS?
- How do I contact Delta Airlines Boston to Atlanta?
- How do I contact Delta Airlines Detroit airport to London?
- How do I find cheap American Airlines tickets from Las Vegas LAS to Dallas DFW?
- How can I find cheap American Airlines tickets from New York to London?
- How do I book cheap American Airlines tickets from New York LGA to Chicago ORD?