Flight changes are one of the most frequently asked questions among passengers. If you are willing to change your flight then you have come to the right place. Passengers can refer to the online website in order to make the required changes to their flights. If you are unable to proceed with the changes online you can always go back to offline mode in order to proceed with the changes.
It is also essential to look at and follow the inclusions of the British Airways Flight change Policy released by the airline. Let us consider the online steps that one needs to take in order to make changes to their flight reservations with the airline.
Guided procedure to make British Airways flight change policy via multiple modes
Method to change British Airways Flight Through Official Website
- First and foremost, travelers need to open their web browser and need to visit the official British Airway website www.britishairways.com.
- Once you are on the homepage, users need to select the my Trips option on the page.
- Select the manage my booking option to access your reservation with British airways.
- Enter a few details on the next page to access your reservation made with British airways. Travelers need to enter their booking reference number or PNR along with their last name.
- Hit the submit option and you will get access to your reservation. Select the reservation you wish to change.
- Select the change flight option on the page. Select the change you wish to make via the drop-down list.
- Complete the payment.
- Travelers will receive a change notification on their British airways registered email address and phone number.
Method to change British Airways Flight via mobile app.
- Firstly, passengers need to download the British Airways mobile app on their smartphone from the app store or play store.
- Open the application and enter your last name along with the reference id.
- You can now find the booking information on your screen.
- Select the modify option to amend your flight booking.
- Select a new flight as per your requirement and need.
- Confirm and save the flight changes.
- Complete the change by paying the price difference if applicable under British Airways change flight Policy
To calculate your additional fee charges.
- Open your web browser and navigate to the below-mentioned link: https://www.britishairways.com/travel/service-fees/public/en_gb
- A new page will pop up on your screen. Select the calculate your fee option on the page. Select the country.
- You need to select one option from the following: purchasing, changing, or canceling a booking.
Hit the calculate fees option on the page to get information about the additional price one has to pay.
How can I get to Qatar Airways Barcelona office?
Which terminal is Qatar Airways in Madrid Barajas?
Which terminal is Qatar Airways at Malaga airport?
Which Terminal is Qatar Airways at Zaragoza Airport?
How to get refund from Qatar Airways?
How can I reach to Qatar Airways Madrid Office?
How can I reach to Qatar Airways Zaragoza Office?
How do I talk to a Live person at EVA Air?
How early can I check in for my Qatar Airways flight?
How to call 1 800 864 8331 United Airlines customer service?