After the pandemic has hit globally and affected the daily life of everyone, if the passengers need to change their flight tickets, they need to follow Hawaiian Airlines flight change policy. Many passengers booked their flight tickets to travel on their vacation to any adventurous location and chose Hawaiian Airlines for the reservation. The airline allows their passengers to change flight tickets as they might have sudden changes in their planning.
Hawaiian Airlines Change Flight Policy Updated [COVID 19 Waivers]-Resume journey now
There are some policies that travelers need to keep in mind before they opt to change their tickets on Hawaiian Airlines. The policies are as follows:
- You should not have expired or used flight tickets, as they are not applicable for the changes.
- Tickets available between March 1 to December 31, 2022:
- Any modifications can be done free of cost if purchased within two years of the date.
- It can also include reward flight tickets.
- Tickets booked between March 2022 to February 2023:
- Rebooking flight tickets that are before May 31, 2022, can be changed for free of cost.
- The awarded flight can be included in the package.
- Tickets purchased between and after January 2022 are applicable for a one-year validity period from the date of purchase. They can be changed for free, and after the validity time, they can cost some charges.
So if you have any query contact to customer service team for all travel-related queries
How can I get to Qatar Airways Barcelona office?
Which terminal is Qatar Airways in Madrid Barajas?
Which terminal is Qatar Airways at Malaga airport?
Which Terminal is Qatar Airways at Zaragoza Airport?
How to get refund from Qatar Airways?
How can I reach to Qatar Airways Madrid Office?
How can I reach to Qatar Airways Zaragoza Office?
How do I talk to a Live person at EVA Air?
How early can I check in for my Qatar Airways flight?
How to call 1 800 864 8331 United Airlines customer service?