After the pandemic has hit globally and affected the daily life of everyone, if the passengers need to change their flight tickets, they need to follow Hawaiian Airlines flight change policy. Many passengers booked their flight tickets to travel on their vacation to any adventurous location and chose Hawaiian Airlines for the reservation. The airline allows their passengers to change flight tickets as they might have sudden changes in their planning.
Hawaiian Airlines Change Flight Policy Updated [COVID 19 Waivers]-Resume journey now
There are some policies that travelers need to keep in mind before they opt to change their tickets on Hawaiian Airlines. The policies are as follows:
- You should not have expired or used flight tickets, as they are not applicable for the changes.
- Tickets available between March 1 to December 31, 2022:
- Any modifications can be done free of cost if purchased within two years of the date.
- It can also include reward flight tickets.
- Tickets booked between March 2022 to February 2023:
- Rebooking flight tickets that are before May 31, 2022, can be changed for free of cost.
- The awarded flight can be included in the package.
- Tickets purchased between and after January 2022 are applicable for a one-year validity period from the date of purchase. They can be changed for free, and after the validity time, they can cost some charges.
So if you have any query contact to customer service team for all travel-related queries
How to contact to United airline representative?
How do I reach an airline representative?
How do I speak to someone Arosa cruises?
How do I talk to someone at Crystal Cruises?
How do I get hold of Air New Zealand?
How can I contact to speak to live person at Holland America cruise?
How do I talk to someone on a NCL cruise ship?
How do I get through to Royal Caribbean customer service?
How can I contact JAL customer service?
How can I talk(or get hold) Air India representative?