Amtrak mails the Ticket without any additional fee to the US and Canadian address, but only if you booked the reservation but didn’t receive the e-Ticket. If you want to know, does Amtrak send mail? You have to buy the tickets nine days from your departure date to get your tickets by mail to the address within the continental US. If you are from Alaska, Hawaii, and the region of Canada and want your tickets to be sent by mail by Amtrak, you must have to book before 15 days from your departure date. The ticket mail service is not available if you are outside of US and Canada, including all US territories.
Does Amtrak send mail?- know multiple services offered by Amtrak
Book your Ticket
- You can book your ticket from the website Amtrak.com, or you can use the mobile app to get your tickets done. Once the Ticket is made, you will receive your e-Ticket at your registered email address. You can also check the Ticket on the website or the mobile app.
Show your e-Ticket
- You have to get a PDF of your e-Ticket on your phone, or you can take the printout of your e-Ticket before going to the station. And if you have the scanner on the mobile device, show the barcode to the conductor and start your travel.
One ticket All Travellers
- By using one ticket, you can travel with a group of up to 8 passengers under the same reservation; there is no need to book separate tickets for everyone; just make a group ticket and travel hassle-free.
How do I get my e-Ticket if I purchase at a station ticket counter, Quik-Trak kiosk, or over the phone?
- If your e-Ticket is not in your hand, you must be tense, and then you have to find how you book your reservation and how you will get the e-Ticket to board the train.
- If you make a booking through the station ticket counter, you will get the printout of your e-Ticket from the agent.
- If you make the booking through the Quik-Trak kiosk, you will get the e-Ticket after making the transaction.
- You can also get your e-Ticket on the phone call. You have to dial the official Amtrak number of Amtrak, that is 1-800-USA-RAIL and ask them for the e-Ticket. They will send you the e-Ticket to your registered email address. However, numbers are not given for this purpose, but they consider it for minors or who need special assistance. If you want to get more information about the Capitol Corridor, call 1-877-9-RIDECC.
- You can see the difference between the e-Ticket you bought from the station counter or the Quik-Trak kiosk; for every e-Ticket, it is based on the passenger’s name, not the reservation number; every e-Tickets contains up to two segments only.
What do I do if I left my Ticket behind or lost it?
- If you have your phone, open the Amtrak mobile application, and print out another copy of the e-Ticket from the PDF document in your email.
- If you lost your paper value ticket, you have to buy it again from the ticket counter. If you recover the previous Ticket, you need to submit it and also submit a repurchased ticket for a refund of the original Ticket. If you completely lost your Ticket, you have to go through with the Amtrak lost ticket policy; you need to call 1-800-USA-RAIL to inform them that your Ticket is lost.
What if I booked at a travel agency or corporate travel office?
- If you book your reservation by a travel agent or by any third party, you will not get the e-Ticket; you will get the paper value ticket, and you have to keep it safe because you have only proved that you booked your Ticket. If you go through a travel agent or any third party, you can take your Ticket from the Quik-Trak kiosk or at the station ticket office by using your booking confirmation. You must have the paper value ticket to board the train.
When will I not get an e-Ticket?
Your e-Ticket is only issued if you travel one-way, round-trip, or multi-city. However, you will not receive an e-Ticket.
- If you are traveling on the routes on which Amtrak does not provide the e-Ticketing service.
- If you bought a group ticket, you would not get an e-Ticket.
- If you pay the fare on the train, you will not get an e-Ticket.
With this information, you get to know Amtrak email options, just in case you need any queries to go through the customer care of Amtrak.
- How do I speak to someone at Heathrow Airport?
- How do I make cheap Delta flights from Los Angeles airport to New York?
- How do I dial Delta Airlines Mexico Airport Phone Number?
- How do I get a cheap flight tickets to California?
- How do I find cheap Delta tickets from Detroit DTW to Las Vegas LAS?
- How do I contact Delta Airlines Boston to Atlanta?
- How do I contact Delta Airlines Detroit airport to London?
- How do I find cheap American Airlines tickets from Las Vegas LAS to Dallas DFW?
- How can I find cheap American Airlines tickets from New York to London?
- How do I book cheap American Airlines tickets from New York LGA to Chicago ORD?