Many things have changed in the covid-19 scenario, especially on the airline's policy. Many people get confused with the cancellation policy of JetBlue airlines. If you are in the same category, you can read further and know more about it.
Guidelines to avail JetBlue airlines cancellations policy for a complete refund
JetBlue airlines let you change or cancel the flight without bearing any kind of fee. Your class type and the fare will decide when you have to bear some charges for changes and cancellation.
JetBlue cancelled flight – A Traveller is entitled to a refund in COVID-19 if the airline cancelled a flight, regardless of the reason, and the passenger chooses not to travel.
Schedule Change/Significant Delay - A passenger is entitled to a refund if the airline made a significant schedule change and/or significantly delays a flight and the passenger chooses not to travel.
Blue Basic fare
- You are allowed to cancel the flight within 24 hours of purchasing, and that too you don’t have to pay any cancellation charges.
- For any voluntary changes like cancellation due to some medical, you can get the refund after submitting the document.
- You will be provided with certain dates, $200 per person, for making any changes in the tickets like a cancellation.
- If you want to cancel on the same day, you have to pay $75 per cancellation.
Blue, Blue Extra, Blue Plus, and Mint fares
- If you are a part of the fares mentioned above, you can go through the below-mentioned points.
- You can cancel the ticket any time before departure, and for any cancellation, you don’t have to pay any charges.
- Same-day booking and cancellation are allowed when you are a member of the mosaic or Blue extra fares. But, in some cases, you have to bear $75 per segment for cancellation.
It is JetBlue airlines cancellation policy, and if you have any queries regarding this, you can contact the support person at JetBlue at any moment of the day and get a prompt solution.
How to contact to United airline representative?
How do I reach an airline representative?
How do I speak to someone Arosa cruises?
How do I talk to someone at Crystal Cruises?
How do I get hold of Air New Zealand?
How can I contact to speak to live person at Holland America cruise?
How do I talk to someone on a NCL cruise ship?
How do I get through to Royal Caribbean customer service?
How can I contact JAL customer service?
How can I talk(or get hold) Air India representative?